Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Organization Makes Me Happy

For those of you who don't really know me well, I'm an organization queen. I love to organize. I'm like my dad in that respect. Everything has a place and there's a place for everything. I'm a wee bit of a maniac about it. I do believe I have a mild case of OCD, if that's possible. I like things neat, straight, organized.

Well the other day I was cleaning out my closet. I was sorting things to keep and what to donate to Goodwill. I refolded and reorganized. My clothes are all hung up according to color. You know things that make me feel good and accomplished.

One area I don't really have a spot for is jewelry. I don't really wear a lot, so I never gave it too much attention. I decided to use some extra shower curtain hooks to make a place for my hanging jewelry. It's a nice way to have your jewelry visible and not take up dresser space, cause I just couldn't handle that. I apologize about the picture. It isn't the best photo, but I'm not a professional.



No comments:

Post a Comment