Friday, July 15, 2011

Egg Carton Revamped

Not only have I been on a cupcake making spree this summer, but I have also been on Pinterest non-stop! I'm totally addicted. One really cute idea I found on there was recycling egg cartons into adorable packaging for guess what...Mini cupcakes or muffins. Oh bliss! I decided to give some yummy Chocolate cupcakes with Nutella frosting to my school BFF, Michelle, who is our German/Spanish teacher. We were planning to have lunch so I quick put together a little package of mini cupcakes for her. I used the Beyond the Garden DSP to create the piece to go over the top of the egg carton. I also made a quick matching tag with some of the DSP scraps.

egg carton packaging

Needless to say, she loved it! But let me say, what's not to love?

nutella mini cupcakes

1 comment: