Saturday, July 23, 2011

Big Surprise

I was checking my e-mail today and I got a big, wonderful surprise sitting in my inbox. It was a message from the ladies at The Paper Players telling me that I (my card) was selected as one of the winners for the challenge. I was A Cut Above... I'm so excited! It's like Christmas. Now I get to put this nifty little badge on my blog.


I can't tell you how honored I am that my card was selected as one of the winners. Check out the post here. I think the reason that this is such a big surprise to me is that I was completely unsure of what I was doing on this card or if I even liked it. It was my sister's birthday card and she only deserves the best. I'm so pumped right now. Can you tell? Here's the real winner...

Artistic Etchings, Balsa Wood, Big Shot, Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment