Sunday, July 24, 2011

Off to Minnesota

My friend, Michelle, and I will be heading to Minneapolis tomorrow for a little mini vacation before school starts in September. This is the only trip I'm taking the summer. At least as far as I know. She is from Minnesota and I've never been. We decided to take a couple day adventure.

She is calling this our trial run trip for our large European vacation next summer. I went to Europe last summer with my dad...London, Rome, Munich. It was amazing and I am excited to be going back next summer. I love it there. We are actually going to be planning some of our vacation this afternoon. So like I said, this is our trial run together.

I'll be posting some pictures when I return. Can't wait to go shopping at the Mall of America. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment