Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Welcome Baby Sawyer

Last week was crazy indeed. My sister, Lindsay, ended up going to the hospital twice with contractions only to be sent home both times because they were "bad enough." This for the girl who had a scheduled C-section at the end of the month. Should she even be having contractions? Everytime the phone would ring or I would get a text, my response was always, "Are you having a baby?"

Well the third time was a charm. The doctor ended up keeping her in the hospital on Monday morning (August 8, 2011). I was there when she went into the operating room. It is one of the most exciting and scary things...to watch your sister wheeled away. About an hour and a half later, my sister and her new son, Sawyer, were wheeled back in. He is a dream and my sister is amazing. Here are some hightlights:



I couldn't be happier that my sister's little family is growing and I couldn't be prouder to be an auntie to such wonderful boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment