Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another Egg Carton Revamp

My sister gave me a couple egg cartons that hold 12 eggs. I decided to package the Banana Cupcakes that I spoke about yesterday in these egg cartons. Not only are they the perfect amount to give as a gift, but they hold mini cupcakes so nice so they don't plop right over and smush the frosting.

These egg cartons also allowed me to customize them with whatever Designer Paper I might have on hand. This was some extra Stampin' Up designer paper I had from the last catalog. I can't use it for stamp clubs anymore, but I can use it for awesome gifts of goodness.



I made a matching thank you card and attached it to the egg carton using twine. I am in love with Crumb Cake cardstock right now.

Needless to say that my school secretaries, Carol & Anita, loved the cupcakes and the packaging. Glad I could be their little ray of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment