Friday, August 5, 2011

Sweet Tea Card

So yesterday evening I discovered another challenge blog, as if I need any more. It is called
CAS-usal Fridays and the premise is to make CAS (clean and simple cards). This is right up my alley because I don't really make fancy cards.


Unfortunately, I missed the deadline to submit my creation, but I decided to play along anyway. The challenge was to created a long card (4" x 9") and keep it clean and simple. This means don't fill up all the space.

I also decided to use Color Throwdown's color combo for this week as well.


Instead of using my Stampin' Up stamps, I broke out my Papertrey selection from last year. I am in love with the Mason jar in the Friendship jar set. I made a glass of sweet tea as my main image. I love how well their dies go along with their stamps. It made putting this card together a breeze.

PTI, Friendship Jar, Stampin' Up, Woodgrain, Mason jar

Goodies
(All supplies Stampin' Up unless noted)

Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Ink: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Woodgain, Friendship Jar (PTI), Cupcake Collection (PTI)
Accessories: Mason Jar die (PTI), Little Label (PTI), Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE your jar of iced tea! That brings back a lot of memories from days gone by! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us this week!

    ReplyDelete