Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags

The first day of school is just around the corner. I can say for the first time...I'm not ready to go back. I love school, don't get me wrong, but this summer has been so relaxing. The beginning of September is always exciting for me...my birthday, school beginning, and the start of my favorite season...FALL! I love fall because of the cool weather, apple picking, carving pumpkins, leaves changing colors...I could go on forever.

I have been on top of my game lately and I have a cute Halloween idea. Yes, I said Halloween! I used some old Stampin' Up DSP and whipped up some cute treat bags for the neighbor kids. I think they are adorable and I think the kids and parents appreciate the personal touch.


Halloween, packaging

I'm making a variation of this for my September stamp club for our Trick or TREAT class. We will focus on treat packaging. I'm so excited to share other goodies with you this week for my 30th birthday! Cupcakes are on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment