Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Embellish Rainbow Color Trend Challenge


I wanted to participate in the Embellish Rainbow Color Trend Challenge this week. It looked fun and proved to give me a jump start for the week. Here was the challenge:


This card was inspired/cased from one I recently saw one Nicole Heady's blog from Papertrey Ink. Although the colors she used were different, the idea is the same. I love how the rainbow gives a pop of color without being obscene. It's a fun and quick little card that could be used for all kinds of occassions. Not to mention, I just used a bunch of scrap pieces of colored cardstock I had lying around. I find this to be a great card using minimal supplies.


Goodies
(All Stampin Up supplies)

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, A Word for You
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Concord Crush
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! Love your take on Nichole's card, your colours and design are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I love this card! The tone on tone embossing is on point! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Looks so pleasant and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and oh-so-cute!

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!!

    ReplyDelete