Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Weekend


This past weekend we celebrated two of the most important people in my life, my sister and my husband. Their birthdays are only a day a part so we always end up celebrating them together. My mom made a big pan of lasagna and we enjoyed good food and good family. I made this card for both of them. I like it because it is bright, cheery, and could be used for either a male or female. It was also the first card I made since having the baby. Woo hoo for me!

I decided to participate in CAS-ual Fridays CFC161 Challenge which was all about using strips of paper. Click on the CAS-ual Friday button to take you to the blog to check out other fabulous projects.



 
Wacky Wishes, Birthday card, Summer Smooches, Labels Collection Framelits

 
This card utilizes the Labels Collection Framelits, Summer Smooches DSP, and the hostess stamp set Wacky Wishes all from Stampin' Up.

 

1 comment:

  1. Great colours and great patterns! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete