Sunday, July 29, 2012

Big, Bold, and Bright

Today's card was inspired by the CAS-ual Friday CFC63 Challenge. This challenge asked us to use the colors Navy, Lime, and Aqua in a super simple card.

Holiday Blitz, Sweet Essentials, Stampin'Up, color challenge, Easy card layout

 
I actually found this super simple layout on an Archiver's advertisement. I like it so much that I think it might be a go-to layout for me in the future.



I used the very old, but still wonderful Holiday Bliz stamp set as well as the very new, and a new favorite of mine, Sweet Essentials. I am excited to use this layout for other types of cards. Perhaps using some glimmer paper for the holidays or a wedding card? I think so. Keep watching for new cards and projects!

5 comments:

  1. Those blocks of colour are awesome...what a cool design for these colours :0)
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, great bold use of the colors!! Love the way you weren't afraid of them and that delicate little touch of white twine! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and I love the colour blocking. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LO and great design! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete