Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

I will be the first to admit that I am by no means a cook. My husband, Nick, actually enjoys cooking way more than I do, but I decided that if I'm going to be home with the babes until the end of November then maybe I should try to be a little domestic.

I found this great recipe on Pinterest for Crock Pot Chicken Tacos. The full blog post can be found here at Raining Hot Coupons blog. The recipe was super simple and delish. It actually made me feel a bit accomplished as a cook.

Ingredients:
6 frozen chicken breasts
1 package of taco seasoning
1 package of ranch dressing
1 can of chicken stock
1 can of chicken or turkey gravey

Recipe:
1. Place frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot. YES...Frozen!
2. Add taco seasoning, ranch dressing, chicken stock, and gravey.
3. Cook on High for 3-4 hours.
4. Shread chicken and place back in crock pot to soak up juices.
5. Make yummy chicken tacos with flour or corn tortillas and your addition of cheese, sour cream, tomato, lettuce, and salsa.
6. Enjoy and look like a professional cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment