Friday, October 7, 2011

September Card Class

For September my stamping club focused on Tricks and TREATS...treat packaging. These ideas could be used for any occassion of treat packaging including baby showers, wedding showers, birthday parties, and secret santa gifts. We had a lot of fun using new techniques.


This first project was a little treat bag to give out to special neighbor kids or family members. We used a faux marble technique on the pumpkin cardstock. I am in love with Jack of All Trades. It has got to be one of the cutest sets I've seen in a long time. We also used the Frightful Sight DSP and mini clothespin. 


The next treat bag we made was using the Frightful Sight DSP to make little Hershey Nugget wraps. We also used the It's a Wrap Holidays set on alternating chocolates. I made this one for my nephew, Austin.


The last project we made used the new skinny cellophane bags from the Holiday Mini Catalog. We filled them with Skittles, but you could also use mini M&M's to fill them easier.. We created a bag topper using the Wicked Cool set.


I'm looking forward to Halloween and fall in general, although Wisconsin has been feeling more like summer than fall the last couple of days. I hope you enjoy this time of the year as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment