Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Card for a Special Student

David was my student a few years back and we got along so well. He helped me out in my room after school and he was always very sweet and polite. He started high school this year and it's been a little weird to not see him around the halls anymore. He still invites me to his sporting events. One of his football games just happened to be on his birthday. I made him a special birthday card and gave him a small box of Skittles as they were our favorite after school snack.



I used paper piecing for the balloons. I wanted this card to be fun, yet appropriate for a high school boy. I love the Curly Cute stamp set. It's pretty much got a sentiment for everything occassion. I also busted out my new In Colors...Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Island Indigo.


No comments:

Post a Comment