Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Boy Oh Boy...Masculine Cards are Difficult

My dad's birthday was yesterday. We ended up celebrating on Sunday when we could all get together. I love my dad more than anything. I have heard almost all my life how similar my dad and I are...personality, looks, attitude...and as I get older I realize how right people have been. My dad is a very special person to me and I cherish the time I've been able to spend with him. One of the best times I've ever had was spending almost 3 weeks in Europe with my last a few summer's ago. He was the best travel buddy. There's no one I would have rather spent the time with. That's why it is always really important to me to make a nice birthday card for him.

I am terrible at masculine cards though. I got a little of inspiration from Mary Fish though and broke out my Well Worn DSP. This card was very simple, but very nice indeed. I hope my dad had a great birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment