Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Time

My new guilty pleasure...the Jack of all Trades stamp set from Stampin' Up. Not only is this set adorable, but a perfect pumpkin and fall set, which just happens to be my favorite season. I am looking forward to pumpkin picking soon.

I used a wild color combo provided by Paper Pal Arts and their PPA Challenge #114.

I also played along with Karen Giron, at The Sweetest Thing blog, who always has the most fabulous sketches. This week's Sweet Sunday Sketch # 138 was just amazing.



So here's what I came up with. I used the Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry in the background, which I embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, and used the Pumpkin Pie in the foreground with my spectacular pumpkins.


Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment