Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little Beauties

It's about time that I actually post some pictures of my little gems. I have worked really hard on all of this. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head that there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish them all. I will be putting some of my stuff in my Etsy store when I get it all set up so keep checking in for new updates.
My pride and joy are these adorable Market Bags. They are so fun and functional. I love all the fun fabrics and have a blast picking out fabrics to mix and match together. They have a deep front pocket and are reversible and washable. I love that you could use them for farmer's markets, shopping, book bag, or even for the pool or beach. Too darn cute!

My other adorable item are these baby burp cloths. These are a hit for baby shower. I have had a million baby showers lately and these are a practical, yet whimsical addition to any baby shower gift. A favorite item by many!
Last, but certainly not least are my quirky and silly Mega Magnets. I love these! How you could resist these? I know I can't. I want to keep more than I make. No two are alike. Individual or magnet sets are available.
Enjoy and I hope to have more goodies for you to look at soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment