Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Steps

I am not brand new to the blogging world, I have been blogging with my mom for some time now for our Stampin' Up business. I was aprehensive to begin this blog on my own because I don't like making lots of decisions. Well I pulled up my big girl pants and got to work. I have been working hard because my sister and I are going to have a booth at our very first craft sale. My craft room in the basement looks like a bomb went off. There are days I feel like I've gotten next to nothing accomplished, but I know it will take some time. I will be posting some of my creations soon here. Eventually I would like to set up an Etsy store for purchase, but I'm taking baby steps. I guess it helps that I'm on summer vacation. Too bad summer school starts next week. Well off I go to get crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment