Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anything but Crafting

Hi there. I spent the day doing everything except crafting. Some of this was on purpose and some not so much. I was up until 1:00 a.m. last night working on bags, burp clothes, magnets, and much more. I love that I have no one telling me that I have to get up at any certain time in the morning either, but I feel a pang of guilt if I get up past 8:30. Geez...I know I'm on summer vacation, but summer school starts next week and I can't get too comfortable with these late evenings and sleep-in mornings.

Anyway, my husband wanted to plant raspberry bushes so I have been trying to get his help to dig up the grass alongside the house and put in wood chips. The plants are still sitting in their plastic pots in front of our house. If you want something done, you must do it yourself...so I did. I started digging up some of the grass until I hit my second ant nest. Boy, were they mad. I gave up for today. Then I moved on to the weed garden. Now, mind you this is the garden my husband wanted, but won't weed. Sick and tired of the weeds taking over, I weeded today and it looks magnificent if I say so myself.

I'm sure I'll do a little something something tonight to make up for my lack of crafting this afternoon. Such is life!

Oh, guess what? I got the best news today. I won a Flip camera from a technology conference I attended for school this year. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment