Saturday, November 5, 2011

November Card Class

In my mind for this month's class I was thinking about doing home decor for the upcoming holidays, but changed my mind when thinking about time we would actually have create these beauties. I decided instead to create holiday cards with a bit of sparkle. Each card we created had a bit of shimmer, sparkle, or shine to it. As you may already know, I love the look of glitter, but hate when it gets all over everything. I used a few other tricks and techniques to get the bling without the mess.

First, I decided to use the silver glimmer cardstock...which is so easy to use and has a pinch of glamour to it.


The next card used silver shimmer paint for a bit of shine. We sponged on the silver paint before stamping the ornaments. I think this touch gave the card a little something special.


The last card we created used Vanilla Shimmer Smooch spray to add a touch of glimmer to the White cardstock. It almost appears as though it is lightly snowing on the trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment